Sunday, February 10, 2008

Increase Sales by Improving Your Sales Process

As a small business owner, I was once frustrated with inconsistent sales where we had a good month and a bad month and so forth. After reading Michael Gerber's "E-Myth Revisited", a lightbulb went off and I realized that the best thing to do to solve my problem was to develop a Sales System. The Sales System that I created was predictable, for every 100 companies that we targeted, 4 bought our service. Now we never reached all 100, but we had a consistent plan that sent out 100 postcards or greeting cards followed by 3 attempts to reach them by phone. This system was so successful that I decided to start teaching it to others. After 9 years as a Senior Certified E-Myth Consultant, I started SalesProcessMastery.com. Our system works so well that we guarantee increased sales. The bottomline is that when the sales system is followed the sales will increase. This system is a combination of direct mail, e-mail, and telesales. When calling back we do not sound like a telemarketer or a sales person. It has been my finding that you need to master 3 things to be an effective salesperson or small business owner, and that is Internet Mastery, Phone Mastery, and Headline Mastery. We teach all 3 and that is why we can guarantee our program.

click here for more information ...

My Zimbio
Top Stories