Monday, February 11, 2008

Low Cost Investing

As a Small Business Owner it is recommended that you use a low cost investing system with little of no fees in order to build your net worth. As a Small Business Owner you have the advantage of setting up a 401k or SEP-IRA. I recently discovered an easy way to do this using ShareBuilder.com , a site that will make automatic investments for you into any number of different type of accounts. During a down market like we are in now, it is an ideal time to be consistently investing because you are taking advantage of dollar cost averaging.

I was so impressed with ShareBuilder.com that I set up accounts for my 9 grandkids and I buy stock for them periodically on their birthday's and Christmas. The program is so flexible that it allows the purchase of partial shares so I am investing in ETF's for the grandkids.

If you are contemplating setting up a 401k or SEP-IRA, I would highly recommend that you visit ShareBuilder.com .
My Zimbio
Top Stories